Legacy Charters Terms & Conditions
- If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours in advance of the charter date, we will issue a full refund. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will receive a full refund minus a cancellation charge of $150.
- After you book a charter, you will receive a call from Captain Chris Anzelone to learn a bit about the party going on the charter. Should he have cause for concern following this call, Capt. Anzelone has the right to amend or cancel your booking.
- In case of inclement weather, we will contact you and help you reschedule your charter for another date.
- The regulations on which fish can be kept and which need to be released vary by species. If the fish is too small (or even too big) to keep, we will release it. You can keep any fish that is regulation size, and we will clean it for you.
- We abide by all U.S. Coast Guard laws as well as federal and state fishing regulations.
- No food or beverages (besides water) will be provided on any of the charter trips.
- Legacy Charters NYC is not responsible for lost items.